Breakfast for dinner this week.
Waffles ala Alton Brown
blueberry sauce & maple syrup
lots of bacon
chicken and apple sausage links
veggie sausage patties
Ted created a very tasty apple-fennel pie for dessert. The husband knows how to make a tasty pie crust.
Here are some minor details under here for me to remember…
- I made a triple batch of waffle mix.
- used 5 scoops with the large disher per waffle.
- we ended up with 13 waffles (4 squares) and they were gone, gone, gone
- each waffle took 5-8 minutes
- 2 #s bacon, 2 #s sausage links, 1 pkg veggie patties