Well we definitely had a houseful last night. Everyone seemed to have a good time. ted_badger and I enjoyed cooking all day. I will say that we couldn’t have gotten everyone done without the help of Isaac, Sylvia & Dave. You guys rock.
Here’s the menu.
- Roasted Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese Twists
- Basil-Mushroom Cups
- Dates stuffed with goat cheese & lemon
- Endive Spears with Stilton Cheese, Toasted Pecans, and Sauteed Pears
- Roasted Eggplant Dip, Hummus, Pita
- Veggie Green Curry with white rice
- Pomegranate-glazed Turkey Skewers
- Roast Pork Loin with Prosciutto on Crostini
- Herbed Summer Squash and Potato Torte with Parmesan
- Orecchiette with Chickpeas
- Pinenut & Honey Tart
- Thumbprint cookies with Nutella or Raspberry Jam
- Vinatetta (provided by miss_jenith)
Links to recipes are provided however they are often only used for gathering ideas rather than the actual creation of a particular item.